Optický tubus Explore Scientific MN-152/740 6"
Maksutov-Newtonův dalekohled. Průměr objektivu (apertura): 152 mm. Ohnisková vzdálenost: 731 mm
Highly corrected optic for wide-field observation and astrophotography. Developed in collaboration with the famous "comet hunter" David H. Levy. The Maksutov-Newton system does have some pros and cons respectively to the classical newtonian design. Apart from the higher price the main disadvantage is the higher weight – the thick corrector lens at the front is the cause for this. The main advantage of the Maksutov-Newton compared to the classical newton is the sharpness of the field of view. Classical newtonian telescopes do show a sharp pinpoint star image only at the middle of the field of view – outside the optical axis they have a dominant abberation, the so called coma. This is inherent in the newtonian design, and therefore valid for all newtonian telescopes of all brands and not caused by manufacturing tolerances. Coma distorts the star image – the pinpoint star shows a tail, just like a small comet. This decreases sharpness and contrast considerably. The Maksutov-Newton shows a much sharper star image – for most applications the coma is not visible. This results in a high contrast image all over the field of view – for visual observations and for astrophotography with DSLRs alike. This makes the Maksutov-Newton a ideal all-purpose telescope, that is able to show a sharp field without the need for additional correctors.
- Highly corrected Maksutov-Newton
- Carbon fiber tube for superior rigidity and low weight
- Thermal focus shift very close to zero due to carbon tube
- Excellent performance without additional corrector for visual and astrophotos up to APS-C
- Handle with camera mounting feature
- Universal 44mm dovetail plate with stainless steel rail (fits Vixen SP/GP; Meade LXD75; Sky-Watcher EQ5; Bresser EXOS I/II)
- Excellent straight through finder scope with illumination unit
- Dust protection caps for front lens and eyepiece holder
The kit includes:
- Tube rings with handle
- 8x50 finder scope
- 25mm eyepiece
- Focuser extension tube
- 44mm universal dovetail plate
- Reducer 2"/1,25"
- Carbon fiber dew shield