Refraktor. Apertura: 102 mm. Ohnisková vzdálenost: 714 mm
The LS100THa/B1800 is a complete telescope for observing the sun in H-alpha, a precision aligned ED refractor with 102mm aperture (no central obstruction) and 714mm focal length. An internal Etalon with advanced air-pressure tuning system “Pressure-Tuner” provides <0.7 Angstrom bandwidth. This “Pressure Tuner” system allows a more accurate Etalon adjustment than other systems. The “Pressure-Tuner” system adapted the Etalon to varying altitudes and atmospheric pressures for always optimal performance. The Etalon is installed safely inside the telescope-tube. Fine adjustment is achieved by a 2" Starlight-Instruments Feather-Touch focuser with 1.5" travel and 10:1 reduction.
Blocking-filter is the B1800. The B1800 is good for visual solar observing, and also good for solar imaging. The star diagonal in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard for 1.25" eyepieces and with a T2 camera connection.
Double-stacking is also possible at the LS100THa telescopes. It will reduce the bandwidth to <0.5 Angstrom, much more details on the solar surface will become visible. There are two different possibilities for double-stacking at the LS100THa telescopes. The professional, but also expensive solution is the additional available LS100FHa front-mounted double-stack filter . A well priced possibility is the also optional available internal double-stack module LS100THa/DSII .
- Aperture: 102mm (ED refractor, no central obstruction)
- Focal length: 714mm
- Bandwidth: internal Etalon with <0.7 Angstrom
- Tuning: air-pressure tuning system
- Blocking-filter: B1800 with 1.25" and T2 connection
- Focuser: Starlight-Instruments Feather-Touch focuser with 10:1 reduction
- Two tube rings
- Dove tail bar with GP level for astronomical mounts
The kit includes:
- LS100THa H-alpha solar telescope
- Pressure-Tuner system
- B1800 blocking-filter in star-diagonal
- 2" Feather-Touch focuser
- Tube rings with dove tail bar
- Transport case
- Instruction manual